Wednesday 10 July 2013

By way of introduction

Hello reader!

First things first - thanks for visiting 'One Life's Liturgy'.

What you will find here are poems/prayers/ponderings that have helped me express my thoughts and reflections along my journey of faith. Up until now they have been aired in my journal only, but for a while I had been toying with the idea of getting them out there for others to share in too...just in case my journey's ponderings might resonate and encourage another soul along their way. 

This morning I finally did something about it - so here they are, for you to read, discard, reflect on, pray through and/or comment on as you see fit.

I'd love to hear your thoughts of you do fancy commenting!

God bless you wherever you are in the journey yourself -
Amanda 





No comments:

Post a Comment